We are book editors who are experienced and passionate about assisting self-published authors to accomplish their dreams and publish confidently. We also offer freelance services to traditional publishing companies. Our services cover all types of genres, ensuring that the style and tone are appropriate for your target market. We also provide critical commentary throughout the manuscript. We further indicate where there is a need to improve the storyline or flow without changing the tone of the author. We give fearless feedback for your book to be successful.
We strictly work online; this is an advantage as we cut costs of meetings and avoid disrupting your busy schedule.
What we believe
- To help bring your book and talent to the readership it deserves
- To provide an affordable service without compromising on quality
- Flexible turnaround times depending on the amount of work required
- Confidentiality and security of your work are guaranteed
- Quality assurance is guaranteed through a 3-draft process between an editor and the author
Book Connection Editors
Let our passionate and experienced editors tweak your documents for you. Editing is labour of love for us. Added to the love of editing, the Chief Editor is an avid reader and book reviewer of different genres. These two qualities, with a Copy Editing Certificate from the University of Cape Town, your precious work is in good hands. The Chief Editor understands the importance of a good structure, the flow and character development a good book requires.
Getting your work edited is the best decision you could ever make if you want to publish your work. We give fearless feedback for your book to be successful.